[dba-Tech] Outlook default print style question

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Thu Sep 10 20:21:34 CDT 2009

Nope, didn't work. I always want the calendar to print in the Calendar
Details Style. But it always defaults to Monthly Style. I tried your steps
(have 2007) and copied Calendar Details Style, naming it CalendarDetails.
Still defaults to Monthly.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"