[dba-Tech] Chome Question

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 19 09:34:21 CDT 2009

Hi Arthur:

Select the little wrench icon on the top right corner, then from the popdown
list select 'options', then 'Under the Hood' tab, then under 'Network'
change Proxy Settings button and then it will popup IE setting (built in
Windows), select the 'Security' tab, press 'Custom Level'. In the Security
Settings - Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in
the Scripting and your done.

HTH