[dba-Tech] OneNote 2003

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 19:02:09 CDT 2009

I use MS Office Professional Edition 2003 -- well, I have 2007 and 2010, but
I actually use 2003. I know that I've had OneNote installed, because I wrote
about it when 2003 came out. I don't have it now. During the writing process
I'm sure I was using a beta and I guess I didn't end up with a version that
has OneNote.

Can I get OneNote 2003? I've been running circles around Microsoft.com and
I'll be danged if I can find it. Everything takes me to 2007. I find
references to 2003, but they all go to upgrades and service pack downloads.
Best I can tell, OneNote doesn't come with the 2007 suite either -- I only
found it sold separately, just like batteries.

Susan H.