[dba-Tech] Outlook Express question on signatures

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 14:51:38 CDT 2009

I set up signatures for two different accounts. When I click Create to open
a new email window, it automatically defaults to the default account
message. When I change that account using the From control's dropdown list,
OE does NOT update the signature.

I think I get that, the message already exists, but how do you get around
it? How do I get Create to create a message for an account other than the
default _before_ I open the email window? What am I missing?

Susan H.