[dba-Tech] Anybody know a lot about Google calendar

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 09:58:49 CDT 2009

One of the publishers I'm working with requires that I maintain a calendar
on Goggle. Well, this morning, it asked me if I wanted to convert my
calendar to EST -- well... duh...yes... I guess. Why would it have been
anything else?

So, I said yes and everything moved -- all my events are now 5 or 6 hours
earlier than they should be. So, I set out to fix them. Even though they are
repeating events, saving the change to one does not update the rest.

This is a real pia... anyone have any idea what I can do? I could delete it
and start over I guess, but I really shouldn't have to.

Susan H.