[dba-Tech] Monitor adjustment menus

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue Apr 6 14:01:54 CDT 2010

Thanks for all the comments & suggestions.

We solved the problem for the time being. A couple of months ago when I
worked on his computer, my neighbor was amazed at how much dust/hair/yuck
was inside of it. He has two dogs and I usually clean the insides first
thing when people have pets. He got to thinking about it and thought maybe
his monitor was full of stuff too so he had his son low it out with
compressed air and push the buttons while doing it. Low and behold, a big
clunk of stuff came out and it works correctly again.

I guess sometimes I over think things ;o)