[dba-Tech] Pictures Hosed on SD Card

rockysmolin at bchacc.com rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Apr 9 07:35:42 CDT 2010

I took a million pictures on the D.C. trip but about 40 of them won't copy
from the SD card.  When I plug the card into the laptop W7 asks if I want
to scan and repair - but I'm a little wary because if it's like chkdsk,
it'll recover the space but I'll lose the pictures.

I've got WXP and Vista and Vista at home (going home today) - maybe one of
them will have a better time, but I doubt it.

Any advice on recovering these files?

MTIA

Rocky