[dba-Tech] Outlook export question

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 11:40:22 CDT 2010

That's what I told her -- she'd need VBA I thought and I sent her a link to
the object model, which honestly, wasn't much help to me in answering the
question. :( I think it's one of those deals where she'll just have to loop
through the Items to determine what it is and tag the appropriate ones.

Honestly... I've lost more short projects because Outlook is hosed...

Susan H.