[dba-Tech] Office 2010 new Insert Screenshot feature

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 06:49:21 CDT 2010

Hello Susan,

I brought Snagit about 6 months ago and while it is only slightly better
than paint, I would not be without it.

The flow of operation is nicer

step 1) Press Screen shot on the kdb
step 2) Highlight the area I want to capture
step 3) Use the arrows and clouds to highlight what I am demonstrating to
the user
step 4) Save the file

It makes the process of quickly capturing and highlighting a section of a
screen so pleasing to produce that i use it more often that I ever
previously did with Paint.

Here are three links to quick files i produced - are they nice and useful?

http://bit.ly/bTIJc1

http://bit.ly/bmCofz

http://bit.ly/bu0aex

I would recommend it highly as a productivity and quality of work improver.

Mark