[dba-Tech] Outlook 2010

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 06:56:01 CDT 2010

Hello All

I switched to gmail in Sept 2004 and have not used outloook since then.

I never backup my email, or my contacts, and I have *41593* emails today and
my storage have never risen above 50 % and I can search my emails globally.

And I can search all 41k emails on my phone through the gmail GUI.

And I have access to all my email and the GUI I am comfortable with on any
computer.

And I never worry about PST files.

I cannot believe that the world is still downloading emails to local
machines.

Mark