[dba-Tech] Free "Mathematica" type software

Tesiny, Ed EdTesiny at oasas.state.ny.us
Mon Aug 16 19:27:33 CDT 2010

Arthur,
I believe there is an open source/free software package out there similar to  SPSS...Those who are retiring and cleaning out are coming up with all sorts of stuff.  I'll ask tomprrow.

BTW  We had a unit head meeting today and the associate commissioner I think wa blindsided by ALL the negative critism of his proposed reorganization.  Folks were really pissed off.  I'm thinking of proposing my own thoughts of a reorg. with the unit heads.  Nothing to lose.