[dba-Tech] Administrivia - Server Upgrade - UPDATE - Dec 30 @ 0955

Bryan Carbonnell listmaster at databaseadvisors.com
Thu Dec 30 08:59:57 CST 2010

Good Morning folks,

I hope you didn't suffer too many withdrawals from not having your
favourite lists yesterday and this morning.

The Server upgrade was a challenge to say the least. A Royal PITA to
say it closer to what it really was.

There are still lots of things to work out, like putting the archives
back online. Have no fear, your words of wisdom are being archived
(for those lists that have archiving turned on), but the archives
aren't available yet.

The main goal was to get the lists back up and running, which it
appears they are.

If you encounter any abnormalities, please let me know ASAP so I can
look into it.

Things will slowly become normal again over the remainder of the week.

Thanks for your patience. during the upgrade.

Bryan Carbonnell - listmaster at databaseadvisors.com
shouting "What a great ride!"