[dba-Tech] Fw: Outlook 2010 hanging up

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Dec 15 19:31:13 CST 2010

I just upgraded a client's entire office to Office 2010 and everything went
well except one in place upgrade from outlook 2000. It caused some issues at
first. I resolved those and all worked well for a week and now it won't
receive any mail. It sends mail just fine though -odd. I rebuilt the account
but that didn't help. Hmmm.