[dba-Tech] Graphic application

Janet Erbach jerbach at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 12:21:54 CST 2010

I've never heard of it, but since I'm a hardcore Corel Draw/Photopaint user
that's not suprising.  If the package is free, I don't see any reason why
you shouldn't test drive it.  My main photo editing software is photopaint,
but there are times I will use Paint.net (a freebie) to apply certain
filters or artistic effects more quickly than I could do them in
Photopaint.  If you guys do end up trying out the ACD software, post again
to say how you liked it - I'd be curious to know the pros and cons of it.

Janet