[dba-Tech] Graphic application

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at chartisinsurance.com
Fri Feb 19 13:31:13 CST 2010

ACD made a quite nice little graphic viewer called ACDSee, which up to and including version 5.0 was pretty useful, though it did not understand and RAW format files that various cameras create. Also included in the package was a very basic editor called FotoCanvas Lite

However, after version 5 they did all kids of (to me) weird things to the interface that just make life confusing and I stopped paying any attention to it.

Considering they started out several years behind Adobe and Corel I have my doubts if their current offerings are even close. But take a look here...

http://www.acdsee.com/

Lambert