[dba-Tech] Mouse not working on a web site

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at chartisinsurance.com
Tue Feb 23 09:18:38 CST 2010

This may be a complete red herring, but I noticed that all the links on the page are to .asp pages. Could that have anything to do with it? Interestingly when I viewed the site in Chrome I had no problem, but when I tried using IE8 it at first said that it could not display the page (suggesting that my internet connection may have been lost - not so) but then when I hit the 'go back to previous page' link on the error page the site displayed fine.

Lambert