[dba-Tech] Word comment question

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Feb 24 19:16:03 CST 2010

In O2K3:

1. Click Format menu
2. Click Styles and Formatting
3. At the very bottom of the Formatting sidebar is a dropdown box. Select custom for this
dropdown.
4. Check Balloon Text (Not Comment Text)
5. Click OK
6. Select Balloon Text in the Formatting sidebar
7. Click Modify
8. Now you can select the font face, style, and color you want for your comments.

--
Stuart