[dba-Tech] OS on Eproms

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Feb 27 22:47:25 CST 2010

Given the amount of configuration and options you can do in an OS like
Windows and the seemingly endless updates from MS - security patches,
hotfixes and whatnot - could you really put the OS in an EPROM?  Unless you
included hardware in the comp to reprogram the EPROM.  Then it might be more
feasible.