[dba-Tech] OS on Eproms

Helmut Kotsch hkotsch at arcor.de
Sun Feb 28 06:48:51 CST 2010

Gustav, Max,

sorry for the first link. I don't know what is wrong with it, so forget it.

I have no trouble with the second link. They also have a link to the
CNET.COM download site for the unlocker program.
I've used it occasionally with success. Yes, it also can delete single
files.

Here is the CNET link:

http://download.cnet.com/Unlocker/3000-2248_4-10493998.html?part=dl-Unlocker
&subj=uo&tag=button

This is the same CNET site in TINY Url form.

http://tinyurl.com/yz2u3j4

Helmut