[dba-Tech] Laptop Batteries

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 17:35:52 CST 2010

Cool... ;) Can I have that tech rep's name? :) I've got 3 kids in college...
Okay, so I'm a liar, but I could have! It won't be long before my
grandchildren are in college! Hey, I'm going back to college this spring --
I start an art class at U of K in February -- that should do it! ;)

"Dear Dell tech rep -- you talked to my friend Rocky and he said I could get
a free laptop!"

Susan H.

I think I may talked the Dell tech rep into a replacement - he put two boys
through college and has a soft spot for college kids.  Max uses his a LOT
and usually on the battery because they take them to class.  Hopefully
they'll replace the current 6 cell with a 9 cell.