[dba-Tech] Web site (was: Once and for all time: server backups)

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 13:46:58 CST 2010

Hello Tina,

thanks for your kind comment, but I am not so saintly.

The lady's shop is a really beautiful shop, and the shoes she sells are
absolutely breath taking.  So the first benefit / feel good factor I
received was having a chance to work with a high class product.  It beats
doing a website for the local factory.

The second prospect is my wife has only two pleasures in life and shoes are
one of them, so I suppose I was hoping for some kudus over the next year or
two.

But thank you anyway,

Mark