[dba-Tech] Can anybody reccommend a disk space analyser for W2K8 64 Bit

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 11:58:10 CST 2010

Hello Gustav,

this is brilliant, it looks little old fashioned, but it work great, and the
histogram is much better than the previous utility as that only gave me a
pie chart, with the histogram, I can see at a glance the sub directory and
its further sub directories that are causing me the problem.

thanks again,

Mark