[dba-Tech] backup

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 15:57:29 CST 2010

I use A Windows Home Server system for backup.  It doesn't store drive
images but file by file backups which are then reassembled into a
usable drive with a client recovery disk should a restore be needed.
So identical files on multiple systems are not copied multiple times.
I use an HP brand server they call a Mediasmart. It does provide other
functionality but I have mostly used mine just for the nightly
backups.

http://www.hp.com/united-states/campaigns/mediasmart-server/

GK