[dba-Tech] Anybody use Acrobat?

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 12:41:12 CST 2010

I am just lost...

I've revised a pdf document using the text edit tool. But Acrobat is showing
it in a markup state. How do I get it to accept the changes and then show
those changes?

I checked help, but I guess I just don't know the right terminology. I found
a review toolbar which let me show and hide changes. I found a commit
command -- didn't do a thing. I found an accept command -- didn't do a
thing. Well, I'm sure they're doing something, but I'm just not doing it all
in the right order or I can't find a way to finalize it.

What a mess...

Susan H.