[dba-Tech] Are not uber Geeks an inspiration to us all?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 1 11:51:39 CDT 2010

I saw that too... very funny.

So how is your MSBS doing?

A client that I have been dealing with, recently, when a fellow IT guy added
a new user, had an entire block of data disappear. Fortunately it was
totally backed up but so freaky and unexplained. It is a strange product to
say the least... real time desktop updates are not a good idea unless every
computer is the same and the install will remain static.

We have taken every percussion; a blessed cross, brought back from the holy
land, hangs above the black box that holds it, a sprinkling of holy water
and we may have a priest do an exorcism on it if any thing else goes
wrong,...again. I do suspect that some dark cult from the bowels of Redmond
created the beast.

I hope everything is going well with you.