[dba-Tech] ie8

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 04:27:36 CST 2010

Haha Rocky,

I am a fan of Google because I like quick simple software.  I understand
Lembit's concerns but for what ever reason, perhaps I am careless, I do not
care what Google store on me, or alternately, I am happy to trade that for
almost 100% service from Google, almost 100% of the time.

On the other hand, my Brother-In-Law, who visits our house regularly, works
for Microsoft.  He is a nice guy, but I love to tease him by citing examples
of how bad Bing is.  I tell my kids - knowing they will repeat it back to
him - that Bing simply doesn't work.

On a serious note though, try bing and then try google, I never see what I
want in the top results in Bing and almost always get it on the nail in
Google.  Hard to argue with that.  I expecially love examples where I am
searching for MS products, I save those up to show Paul, my BIL, how google
is better at finding MS products that Bing is.  haha.

On another note, my kids asked me if you search for Google in the Google
search engine, would it break the internet?  I said that I was not sure but
it would be quite dangerous if it did bring down the whole internet.  Does
anyone here know if it would be safe ?

haha, and also, I just remembered that my MIL told my BIL that she wanted to
find bing but could not find it, so she searched for it on google.  haha,
that annoyed him :)

Mark