[dba-Tech] IE8 or Windows 7

Jeff B jeff.developer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 08:51:19 CST 2010

Has anyone else had trouble with IE8 or Windows 7 deleting your saved user
name and passwords?  I use My Yahoo as my home page and every so often, I
need to re-enter my information.  I realize that some pages automatically
clear your information and this is not what is happening to me.  I have
re-entered my information, clicked on 'keep me logged in for X weeks', etc,
and 5 - 10 minutes later I have to do it all over again.

Any ideas on what I can do to stop this from happening?

Jeff Barrows
MCP, MCAD, MCSD

Outbak Technologies, LLC
Racine, WI