[dba-Tech] Virtual PC 2007

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Mar 18 19:07:17 CDT 2010

No, a VBox is not another application, nor is it an emulator.

It is a "virtual" computer. When you create a new  virtual machine, it is just like a newly
bought computer without an operating system.  Do you have the instal disk for your legit OS?
If so, use that to create one VM.  Once you have done a basic instal of an OS once, you can
clone that machine as many times as you want.

If you want to check out Ubuntu,  create a new VM and instal Ubuntu on it :-)

--
Stuart