[dba-Tech] Outlook reminder question

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at chartisinsurance.com
Tue Mar 30 08:05:36 CDT 2010

These days 92 MB is not much at all, sadly. I just launched the Chrome browser and with one tab open to a local 'home page' with nothing fancy on it (one background image and a bunch of hyperlinks) I see 14 (fourteen!) Chrome processes listed in Task Manager that between them are consuming over 246 MB!

The bloatware wars continue.

Lambert