[dba-Tech] Interesting languages

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu May 27 16:33:48 CDT 2010

How can he not have included brainf*ck :-)

http://www.muppetlabs.com/~breadbox/bf/

And for less esoteric, how about ASIC?   Only 80 commands, but you could d a lot with it.
I actually wrote a few useful programs in it including a TSR Popup Calendar.    Talk about
small executables -  optimising code then was a challenge of reducing the executable by
single bytes :-)

http://publish.uwo.ca/~jkiernan/asicinfo.htm

--
Stuart