[dba-Tech] The dangers of Multifunctional printers!

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 12 12:08:18 CDT 2010

Hi Jon:

I have been installing new computers and printers/faxes in banks for years
and when we remove a load of computers we do a three pass wipe on every one
before the old systems are sent to be shredded.

This is not so with the copiers. Over two years ago I brought up the subject
and I was told that everything is taken care of...after it is shipped upon
receipt. Hummmm...