[dba-Tech] Linked logins to Windows Server 2003

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 25 20:35:06 CDT 2010

This is one issue with Active directory as far as I know. Once the base
account is created that can not be removed. The password can be changed but
the account itself can not be removed unless Active Directory is totally
removed and then re-installed... One of those Windows security things.

That is according to a server guru friend...I have never ran into that
specific problem with AD.