[dba-Tech] Outlook Calendar view

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 15:12:03 CDT 2010

What version are you using? I only have 2010 installed, but we've discussed
custom views on my TR blog a few times.

<http://downloads.techrepublic.com.com/abstract.aspx?docid=1167039>

But I don't think there's anything there that will help.

Try this one

<https://ssl.cnb.cnet.com/blogs/msoffice/wp-admin/post.php?action=edit&post=3231>

It's the "Last week we asked" portion -- it's the answer to the previous
challenge.

Susan H.