[dba-Tech] Word question

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Mon Apr 25 11:08:25 CDT 2011

Hi Susan,
That's the same trick I use in our zoning ordinance, to get the first
and last sections on the page listed in the header.  I'm sending you,
off-list, a document with tables and styles, culled from my zoning
ordinance.  I did discover that there are some quirks that can make one
of the fields not register properly.  I haven't sorted out exactly what
the quirk is, but I'm pretty sure at this point that it is an issue
separate from the existence of tables.