[dba-Tech] Not Sure Quite What I'm Dealing With Here

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Apr 28 16:12:33 CDT 2011

Better to grab a copy of ProcessExplorer and use that.  I've seen systems with TaskMgr
hijacked that I could still get into with ProcExp.

It tells you al lot more about what is going on.

It also lets you suspend a bunch of processes and then close then down one at a time.  It's
the only way to beat those nasties that run several instances under different names, all of
which watch for each other and restart  any that are shut down.

--
Stuart