[dba-Tech] Not Sure Quite What I'm Dealing With Here - Update 2

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Sat Apr 30 10:45:21 CDT 2011

Hi Tina,
At this point I think you should consider backing up any user files and
reinstalling Windows :o(

John B.
PS: When you can download Vipre Rescue from here:
http://live.sunbeltsoftware.com/Download/ copy it to a to a USB memory stick
and run it. It does not require the windows installer. I recommend you boot
into safe mode and run it from there. However, it won't fix all the windows
problems you are having.