[dba-Tech] Not Sure Quite What I'm Dealing With Here - Update 2

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Sat Apr 30 22:51:31 CDT 2011

I understand what you're saying. I just wasn't sure if you knew what
Spinrite was for (hey, not everyone uses the same tools). Just as some of us
use HiJack This! and some use Autoruns.

Please do post if you find discussions on these. I've probably read them
before but it never hurts to read them again as this is stuff I have to deal
with constantly, just as you probably have to :o(