[dba-Tech] Dual boot Windows 7 and Linux

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 10:18:54 CDT 2011

I've read about setting up a USB as the Linux boot but never tried it yet.
Assuming that you do this setup, how do you set up the file system so that
it understands that part of the hard disk belongs to it? Alternatively, I
guess I could spring for one of those 16GB USBs. That would be more than
enough space for my needs.

A.