[dba-Tech] Force Word to stop auto-capitalization?

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Aug 22 17:20:49 CDT 2011

It's in Tools - Options -  Autocorrect  (or wherever they have hidden that in 2007/2010 <g>)

There is a range of Capitalisation rules which you can set/unset.

You can even create a list of exceptions for your chess notation strings ( the default
installation has one entry - IDs ) so that you don't need to switch it on and off.

--
Stuart