[dba-Tech] Sub-$100 tablet released

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Wed Dec 7 08:59:27 CST 2011

Not a terribly fast or powerful tablet, but it's cool none the less. The only thing is that while it is sub-$100 in China, once it comes over here, that price tag is going to go up significantly. Probably double the price, if not more.

> Incidentally, what's a capacitive screen?

I believe that is referring to the touch sensitive aspect of a screen?

- Hans