[dba-Tech] Gmail - is there a preview pane option?

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Mon Dec 12 19:32:53 CST 2011

Open Gmail. Go to the Mail Settings page, then Labs. Search for "Preview Pane" (by Peter B & Michael K) and click on Enable. Save the changes and it will reload gmail. Now, in your inbox, you will have a button above your inbox that allows you to select vertical or horizontal split view.

Enjoy.

- Hans