[dba-Tech] Intelligent File Copy

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Dec 19 07:47:21 CST 2011

I remember using that or something similar back in the days of floppies :-)

I've never tried it, but this looks promising:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/discfit/

Arranges a big set of files or directories in order to use the minimum number of phisycal
media (CD, DVD, BD...) pieces. You can drag the resulting sets directly over your burning
software (Nero, DVD-go...)