[dba-Tech] My Outlook is Screwed

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 02:54:02 CST 2011

Hi Rocky,

I hate to say this when you are having problems, but....

I switched to online gmail in Sept 2004.

Since then, I have phones, pc's, internet cafes, all with no problems.

I also never backup my email, and I have currently over 40 thousand emails
with 1 second response time when I search for any of them.

Suffice it to say, I am a fan of cloud email,

My wife is forced to use outlook and I have to say, I do not envy her.

>From this <http://www.emailaddressmanager.com/outlook/repair.html>site,

*The Microsoft Inbox Repair Tool is a single-file executable program, file
named Scanpst.exe. By default, Microsoft Outlook will install the
Scanpst.exe file within your Program Files folder, in 'C:\Program
Files\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\1033'. *

Good Luck,

Mark