[dba-Tech] PowerPoint question

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Mon Jan 17 09:58:45 CST 2011

Aha!  I'm working in Office 2003, so you may have to find the
equivalents in 2007 or 2010.
On the Drawing Toolbar, the Autoshapes collection includes Action
Buttons.  When you place an Action Button on a slide, the Action
Settings dialog box pops up.  In there, you specify what slide to link
to, what happens with a mouse over, etc.
There is also a wizard for selecting what kind of presentation you are
going to make - one selection being a web presentation.  If you then
select to preview your presentation on the web, your browser opens with
your presentation loaded and a navigation bar at the left.
I hope this helps,