[dba-Tech] Gmail Question

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 07:48:25 CDT 2011

Right after sending my message, I discovered another way of doing it.
There's a little dropdown on the left above the message pane and you can
select All Unread there. Presto. I should have known the command would be
there somewhere.

But you're right. I really should archive all the old stuff. It goes all the
way back to when I first installed Gmail.

A.