[dba-Tech] Recommendation for free PC hardware diagnostic software

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Tue May 17 05:34:50 CDT 2011

Hello Friends,

I met a friend while out on my morning walk this morning and he asked me
what software I would recommend for "testing computers".

He wants to run diagnostics on all the hardware components in machines -
laptops and desktops.  I am not sure for what purpose, perhaps just for fun.

I said that honestly, I had no idea and suggested that a search on The
Search Engine <http://google.com> will no doubt present at least 100
choices, but I did say I would ask a group that will surely know the best
top 2 choices.

If you have a suggestion, please feel free to post it.

thanks

Mark