[dba-Tech] John Bartow - Windows 7 - Vipre conflict

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Mon May 2 15:38:50 CDT 2011

Hi Tina

Eh .. .. didn't you just answer your question yourself?

/gustav

>>> tinanfields at torchlake.com 02-05-2011 21:51 >>>
Hey John,

I just tried installing Vipre on my new Windows 7 computer and Windows
balked.  It said "Driver blocked" and "Counterspy is incompatible with
this version of Windows" and told me to contact Sunbelt about the issue.

Last week I downloaded Vipre for another Windows 7 computer and
installed it with no problem.

The installation I tried to do today begins with my original Vipre setup
program, from a couple of years ago.  The one I did last week was a
fresh download.  Does that explain the issue?  I'd like your guidance on
this.

Thanks,