[dba-Tech] John Bartow - Windows 7 - Vipre conflict

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon May 2 17:33:50 CDT 2011

Hi Tina,
I don't think your original version will install on Windows 7. I haven't run
into this because I download the latest version each time the release one so
I'm starting without the need for program updates.
Vipre:
http://go.sunbeltsoftware.com/?linkid=411

Vipre Premium:
http://go.sunbelt-software.com/?linkid=405

CounterSpy:
http://go.sunbelt-software.com/?linkid=410

I also manually download the latest definitions every day or two so that I
don't have wait for the full definition to download for each install I do.
But I do this multiple times a week so you may not need to do that.
http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Home-Home-Office/VIPRE/Definitions/

FWIW I don't order the CDs for very much anymore. They're usually out of
date when you need them. I just make sure I have a copy of my license rights
stored where I can find it.

HTH
John B