[dba-Tech] VHD to Boot off the Metal

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon May 9 10:53:31 CDT 2011

Hi Gustav:

That article has a 'what' factor to it...or how is that possible. But it is
all real and very interesting. I have not figured where and why I would
deploy this but I can envision a series of virtual OS blanks being generated
very fast. ;-)

Just a note: There is a script error but it was caught by someone in the
comments section.

Thanks for posting.