[dba-Tech] XP Virtual Machine

Lembit Soobik lembit.dbamail at t-online.de
Tue May 24 06:03:03 CDT 2011

Arthur,
MS has a new Virtual PC, which runs on Win7. you can download it from MS
site free. at the same site is the "XP-Mode" which is a VPC with XP already
installed, also free to download. you can install on the XP-Mode just like
on an XP machine. I have just tried that. Works ok.
just google VPC for Win7 or such.

Lembit